|Mr Tony Liew Voon Fun
M.Arch, Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, USA
B.Sc. (Design) (Summa Cum Laude), Clemson, South Carolina, USA
- Architecture Culture and History 1
- Architecture Culture and History 2
- Industrial Training
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Phenomenology in Architecture
- Architecture History
- Liew, V.F. (1989). Lecture Review: The Garden of Enlightenment: Architecture as Narrative Form. News, Number 7, Winter 1989, School of
- Architecture, University of Texas at Austin. Page 5.
- Liew, V.F. (1991). From the Editor. Ecriture, Volume 1, Number 1, Stone, Marraccini Patterson Architects. Page 3.
- Liew, V.F. (1992). From the Editor. Ecriture, Volume 2, Number 1, Stone, Marraccini Patterson Architects. Page 3.
- Winner, Pella Design Competition, 1985