|Ong Pooi Fong
- Organisational Behaviour
- Power and politics in organisation
- Organisational learning
- Environmental impact on organisational change
- Associate Editor for Journal of Higher Education Research & Development (HERD).
- Associate Facilitator for the Centre for Professional Education.
- P.F. Ong. “A Study on the Reading Habits & Interests of Urban Working Professionals, Executives and Managers”. Malaysian Management Review, 37(1), June 2002.
- P.F. Ong. “The Perception of Power by Asian Women at Senior Management Level: A Case in a Malaysian Private Higher Education Institution”. The Oxford Business & Economics Conference, Oxford University, 24-26 June 2009. ISBN 978-0-9742114-1-9.
- P.F. Ong & Roland K. Yeo. “Influence of EQ on Kolb’s Learning Styles: An Exploratory Study on Management Undergraduates in Malaysia and Saudi Arabia”. The HERDSA Conference 2007, Adelaide, 8-11 July 2007. 1SBN 0 908557 72 8. ISSN 1441 001X.
- P.F. Ong. “Multiple Intelligence in Business Education: Does it make a difference? – A Case in Management and Organisational Behaviour”. The International Conference on Business and Information 2006, Singapore, 12-14 July 2006. ISSN: 1729-9322.
- P.F. Ong. “The Classroom Misfits: Heaven-sent or Hell raiser? - A Case of the Gifted and Creative”. The International Conference on Education in NUS, Singapore, 6-9 December 2005.
Awards & Honours
- Chairman’s Award for Excellence. Taylor’s University College, Malaysia, 2004.
- Lifetime membership in the Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia, University of Malaya.