|Dini Oktarina Dwi Handayani
Ph.D, International Islamic University Malaysia
MIT, International Islamic University Malaysia
Bachelor of Informatic Engineering, College of Science and Technology Indonesia (ST-inten)
- Artificial Inteligence
- Web Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Affective Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Sentiment Analysis
- Internet of Things
Research Grants Awarded
- National Research Grants: Development of Malay Online Virtual Integrated Corpus (MOVIC) for Sentiment Analysis using Web-scraping, Co-Researcher, RIGS17-156-0731, Grant Amount RM 20.000. 1 Jan 2018 – 31 Dec 2018 (12 months).
Publications / Patents
- DOD Handayani, A Rahman, A Wahab, HS Yaacob Evaluation of feature extraction and classification techniques for EEG-based subject identification, 2016, Jurnal Teknologi 78 (9-3), 41-48
- D Handayani, M Kartiwi Natural Language Question and Answer System on Semantic Health Website, 2015, International Journal on Perceptive and Cognitive Computing 1 (1)
- Dini Handayani, Hamwira Yaacob, Abdul Wahab, Imad Fakhri Taha Alshaikli Statistical Approach for a Complex Emotion Recognition Based on EEG Features, Advanced Computer Science Applications and Technologies (ACSAT), 2015
- Dini Handayani, Abdul Wahab, Hamwira Yaacob Recognition of Emotions in Video Clips: The Self-Assessment Manikin Validation, 2015, TELKOMNIKA (Telecommunication Computing Electronics and Control), Vol. 13, Issue 4, Pg. 1343-1351
- Dini Handayani, Hamwira Yaacob, Abdul Wahab Abdul Rahman, Wahju Sediono, Asadullah Shah Computational Modeling of Mood from Sequence of Emotions, Advanced Science Letters, Vol. 4, 400–407, 2015
- Handayani, D., Sediono, W., Shah, A. Anomaly detection in vessel tracking - A Bayesian networks (BNs) approach , (2015) Transactions of the Royal Institution of Naval Architects Part A: International Journal of Maritime Engineering, 157, pp. A145-A152.
- Dini Handayani, Abdul Wahab, Norhaslinda Kamaruddin, Hüseyin Abut Understanding Driver Behavior Using Eeg Brain Waves And Depression Anxiety Stress Scales (Dass-21) Psychometric Analysis, The 7th Biennial Workshop on Digital Signal Processing for Vehicle Systems, October 14-16, 2015, Berkeley,CA
- Handayani, D., Wahab, A., Yaacob, H. Emotion and mood recognition in response to video , (2015) Journal of Mobile Multimedia, 11 (3-4), pp. 296-312.
- Handayani, D., Yaacob, H., Abdul Rahman, A.W., Sediono, W., Shah, A. Systematic review of computational modeling of mood and emotion , (2014) 2014 the 5th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for the Muslim World, ICT4M 2014, art. no. 7020611, .
- Handayani, D.O.D., Sediono, W., Shah, A. Identification of vessel anomaly behavior using support vector machines and bayesian networks (2015) Proceedings - 5th International Conference on Computer and Communication Engineering: Emerging Technologies via Comp-Unication Convergence, ICCCE 2014, art. no. 7031651, pp. 258-261.
- Handayani, D.O.D., Sediono, W., Shah, A. Anomaly detection in vessel tracking using support vector machines (SVMs), (2014) Proceedings - 2013 International Conference on Advanced Computer Science Applications and Technologies, ACSAT 2013, art. no. 6836578, pp. 213-217.
- Handayani, D.O.D., Sediono, W., Shah, A. Prototyping of a situation awareness system in the maritime surveillance, (2013) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 53 (1), art. no. 012007 .
- IEEE Member