|Tee Wee Jing
Master of Computer Science
Bachelor of Science (Hons)
- User Interface Programming
- Web Server and Web Technology
- Final Year Project (Supervisor)
- Programming Project (Supervisor)
- Industrial Research Project (Supervisor)
- Software Engineering
- Introduction to Algorithm and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Computing
- Blended Learning
- Game Based Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Computing
Publications / Patents
- Scholarly Activities
- 2014: Committee Member, Taylor’s Teaching & Learning Showcase, Taylor’s University
- 2013: Project Lead, Innovation Exhibition on Innovation Day, Ministry of Education Malaysia
- 2013: Mentor to Taylor’s SoCIT students, who successfully won the Challenge Trophy in Standard & Charted ICT Competition 2013.
- 2013: Mentor to Taylor’s SoCIT students, who successfully won the Consolation Prize in Standard & Charted ICT Competition 2013.
- 2013: Mentor to Taylor’s SoCIT students, who successfully won the MERIT Awards in MSC Business Plan Competition 2013.
- 2012: Committee Member, UEC Mobile App Challenge Competition, Taylor’s University
- Industry Experience
- 2010 - 2011: Manager (Teaching & Learning ICT Support), ICT Department, Taylor's Education Group.
- 2004 - 2007: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)/R&D Manager, Multiple Technology System Sdn. Bhd.
- 1999 – 2000: Engineer, NEC Semiconductor Sdn. Bhd.
- Industry Collaborations
- 2014: Collaboration with Microsoft Malaysia in organizing Asia Pacific Week of Code event, and Hour of Code event at Taylor’s University.
- 2012: Collaboration with DiGi Malaysia in organizing Mobile App Challenge Competition at Taylor’s University.
Publications / Patents
- N. Selvanathan and Wee Jing Tee. "A Genetic Algorithm solution to solve the shortest path problem in OSPF and MPLS". Malaysian Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 16 No. 1, pp. 58-67, June 2003.
- Eugene Tee Wee Jing and N. Selvanathan, . "A Genetic Algorithm solution to solve the shortest path problem in OSPF". In Proceeding of the MMU International Symposium on Information and Communication Technologies (M2USIC), Multimedia University (MMU), Cyberjaya, October 2002.
Keynotes, Forums, Talks and Guest Lectures Delivered
- 2014, Talk on “Blended Learning with emerging IT Technology”, Canadian Pre-U (CPU), Taylor’s College
- 2014, Guest Lecture on “Creating app with Microsoft TouchDevelop”, Hin Hwa School
- 2013, Presentation on “Creating next generation blended learning environment using learning management system, social learning platform, and video”, Taylor’s Teaching & Learning Conference (TTLC), Taylor’s University
- 2013, Talk on “The emerging trend in ICT”, Taylor’s Open Day, Taylor’s University
- 2012, Seminar on “e-Learning in higher education”, UEC Workshop, Taylor’s University
Awards & Honours
- 2001, The Best Lecturer, School of Information Technology, SIT
- 1999, The Best Presenter in Thesis Presentation, UTM
- 1995, The Best Debater in Inter-varsity Chinese Debate, UM
- 1993, The Best Student in School, SM Kwang Hua