|Thulasyammal Ramiah Pillai
Senior Lecturer II
PhD (Applied Statistics
- Mathematics For Computing 1
- Mathematics For Computing 2
- Computing Mathematics
- Mathematics 2
- Statistics and Probability
- Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Time Series and Forecasting
- Financial Time Series Modelling
- Medical Time Series Modelling
Publications / Patents
- Thulasyammal, R. P. and Mahendran, S. (2012). An illustration of generalised ARMA (GARMA) time series modelling of forest area in Malaysia. International journal of Modern Physics: Conference Series, 9, 390-397.
- Thulasyammal, R. P., Mahendran, S. and Shelton, P. (2012). Some properties of the Generalised Autoregressive Moving Average (GARMA(1, 1; δ1, δ2)) model. Communicaiton and Statistics-Theory and Methods, 4, 41, 699-716.
- Ajimsha, M. S, Chithra, S. and Thulasyammal, R. P. (2012). Effective of Myofascial Release in the Management of Lateral Epicondylitis in Computer Professionals. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Volume 93, Issue 4, 604-609.
- Thulasyammal, R. P. and Mahendran, S. (2011). Application of GARMA (1, 1; 1, δ) model to GDP in Malaysia: An Illustrative Example. Journal of Global Business and Economics, 3, 1, 138-145.
- Thulasyammal, R. P., Mahendran, S. and Shelton, P. (2009). Time Series Properties of the Class of First Order Autoregressive Processes with Generalised Moving Average Errors. Journal of Statistics: Advances in Theory and Applications, 2, 1, 71-92.
- Thulasyammal, R. P. and Mahendran, S. (2014). Some Properties of GARMA (1, 2; δ, 1) and its properties, Communication in Statistics-Theory and Methods, In Press
External Research Grant
- Project Number: 01-11-09-729FR
Title: Properties of GARMA and its applications
Project Leader: Professor Mahendran Shitan, UPM
Project Member: Thulasyammal A/P Ramiah Pillai, Taylor’s University
- Project Number: FRGS/1/2014/SG04/TAYLOR/02/1
Title: Properties and Estimation of the parameters of Second Order Generalized Autoregressive Moving Average (GARMA) Models
Project Leader: Thulasyammal A/P Ramiah Pillai, Taylor’s University
Project Member: Azween Abdullah, Taylor’s University, Norhashidah Awang, USM, Professor Mahendran Shitan, UPM
- Project Number: FRGS/1/2014/ICT04/MUST/01/1
Title: Immunosecurity: Theoretical and Combination of the Dendritic Cell Mechanisms with Statistical Modeling for Improving Cyber Intrusion Detection
Project Leader: Sellappan A/L Palaniappan, Universiti Sains & Teknologi Malaysia
Project Member: Azween Abdullah, Taylor’s University, Thulasyammal A/P Ramiah Pillai, Taylor’s University