|Norrizan binti Ramudin
Diploma in Chef Training from The School Of Hotel Catering Management University Technology Mara, Malaysia.
Certificate in Pastry and Cake Making from English Hot Breads, School Of Baking, Malaysia.
Certified trainer. Undergone train the trainer course at Taylor’s College Subang Jaya,Selangor.
- Cuisine practical (Pastry, artistic skill and kitchen practical)
- Cuisine technology (Theory)
- 1996–1997 Chef Instructor, Universiti Institut Teknologi Mara.
- 1987–1996 Junior Sous Chef, Holiday Inn City Center, KL
- 1993- 1995 Demi Chef, Sri Yazmin Restaurant, KLIA
- 1981–1982 2nd Commis, Regent Hotel, KL
- Represented Malaysia for the Malaysian Food and Culture Promotion In China in October 1998.
- Represented Malaysia for the Malaysian Food and Culture Promotion At The Sheraton, Buenos Aires, Argentina in September 2004.
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Pastry and Bakery training for the students of Advanced Commercial Cookery of Faculty of Hospitality and Tourism Studies in Maldives from 25th June to 6th July 2005.
Awards & Honours
- Employee of the year award 1989. Holiday Inn City Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
- Supervisor of the year 1992, for Holiday Inn City Centre, Kuala Lumpur
- Silver Medal, Hot Cooking Team in Salon Culinaire, 1999
- Silver Medal, Hot Cooking Team in Salon Culinaire, 2001
- 1st Runner up, Nyonya Heritage Team Challenge with gold medal. (Traditional Nyonya Heritage Cuisine), “Culinaire Malaysia 2009”