|Dr.Bibhu Prasad Panda
PhD in Pharmaceutical technology
- Drug Disposition, BioPharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics
- Formulation Sciences, Dosage form Designing
- Design and Development of Chronotherapeutic Drug Delivery System, Polymeric Nano particulate Drug Delivery System, Innovative Drug Delivery System (Such Fast dissolving / disintegrating tablets, Orodispersible tablets, Fast dissolving films)
Scholarly Activities / Industry Experience
- Guided 25 numbers of Post Graduate (M.Pharm) research scholar for their Dissertations/Thesis.
- Guided 30 Assignments of M.Pharm. (Post Graduate) students.
- Guided 22 numbers B.Pharm students for their Assignment /Project / Dissertations work.
- Participated and presented papers in various national and international pharmaceutical conferences and workshops
- Worked as an active Member of research committee and board of studies (BOS) in pharmacy, Berhampur University, Orissa, India.
- Act as an active member of curriculum development for undergraduate and post graduate Pharmacy programme of Berhampur University, Orissa, India and Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Orissa, India
- Served as examiner for Kakatiya University, Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, India, Biju Patnaik University of Technology(BPUT) Rourkela, Orissa, India ,Berhampur University, Bhanja Vihar, Berhampur, Orissa, India , Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, Orissa, India , and Almargeb University, Alkhoms, LIBYA
- Panda,B.P., “ Anticancer potential of Ployalthia longifolia frits in DEN/PB induced hepatocellular carcinoma(HCC) in rats, International journal of Research in Pharmacology and Pharmacotherapeutics, July-Sep2014,Vol3,163-168
- Panda,B.P., “ Development of high performance liquid chromatographic method for determination of letrozole in wistar rat serum and its application in pharmacokinetic studies”. Scientia Pharmaceutica, 2012 (In Sci. Pharm. 2012; 80: 941–953).
- Panda,B.P.,“Modulating Potential of Polyalthia Longifolia In Den-Pb Induced Hepatocelluar Carcinoma (HCC) In Rat”18-19March 2014,International Conference on Natural Products 2014, Palm garden Hotel, Putrajaya, Malaysia (Abstract)
- Panda,B.P.,“Design And Development of Novel Antidiabetic Polymeric Nanoparticles” 3-4 December2013,Taylor’s Research Fair2013, Taylor’s University , Lakeside Campus, Subang Jaya, Malaysia (Abstract)
- Panda,B.P.,“Optimization of Diclofenac Sodium Orodispersible Tablets with Natural Disintegrants using Response Surface Methodology”. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology Volume 6 • Issue 3 • October– December 2013, IJPSN-3-30-13-PANDA, 2176-2180
- Panda,B.P., “Fast Dissolving Film as an Effective Orally Disintegrating Drug Delivery System” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology (Volume 5 • Issue 2• July – September 2012,MS ID: IJPSN-9-24-11-PANDA)
- Panda,B.P, “Formulation and Evaluation of Cetirizine HCl Mouth Fast Dissolving Tablets” Der Pharmacia Lettre 2011: 3 (4)63-70
- Panda,B.P., “Solid State Crystallinity, Amorphous State, And Its Implications In The Pharmaceutical Process” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research , 2011; Vol. 2(3): 472-482
- Panda,B.P., “Effect of Co-Processed Direct Compressible Vehicles on Fast Dissolving Tablets” International Journal of PharmTech Research, Jan-Mar 2010, Vol.2, No.1, 771-783
- Panda,B.P., “Formulation of Lisinopril Dihydrate Tablet and Study Effect Of Extent of Granulation on Response Variables” International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, May-August 2009:1(1)132-139
- Panda,B.P., “Spectrophotometric Determination of Salmeterol-Xinafolate from Pharmaceutical dosage form,” The Eastern Pharmacist, January.2001
- Panda,B.P.,“Simple Strategies in Design and Development of Nanopharmaceuticals: Small Scale Research Laboratory Perspective” in Odisha Paharmaceutical Congrsess2012, on 22nd April 2012, India, 2012 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Response Surface Methodology- Central Composite Design For Optimization Diclofenac Sodium Orodispersible Tablet” 2nd International Seminar, “Recent Development in Pharmaceutical Education & Research” on 20-21 February 2012 , at Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology & Allied Health Sciences, Uluberia, Howrah, West Bengal, India, 2012 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Effects of Natural Disintegrant And Central Composite Design For Optimization Of Famotidine Fast Disintegrating Tablets’’3rd World Congress on Bioavailability and Bioequivalence, Pharmaceutical R & D Summit, 26-28 March 2012Marriott Convention Centre Hyderabad, India, 2012 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Concept and Commercialization of Oral Fast Dissolving Film as Drug Delivery System” National intercollegiate pharma vie-2011, on5th Nov.2011, Roland institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Berhampur, Orissa 2011 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Design and optimization of domperidone mouth fast disintegrating tablet by factorial design using combination of superdisintegrant and sublime agent” at 59th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress Pharma vision 2020-Product, Patient, Practice, 2007 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., ‘Emerging trends in Chronotheraputic Drug Delivery System” “Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Education and Research”, A.I.C.T.E Sponsored National seminar, 20th to 22nd July2007, at Royal college of Pharmacy and Health Sciences, Berhampur, Orissa . 2007 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Effervescent Drug Delivery System :Technologies and Challenges”, 10th Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India, National convention “Pharmaceutical Education and Research:Global Opportunities and challenges”, Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, RTM, Nagpur University, Nagpur. 2005 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Formulation and Evaluation of Nimesulide Mouth Fast Dissolving Effervescent Tablets””, 56th Indian Pharmaceutical congress, Pharmacist in Health Care System, on 3rd to 5th December2004, at Science City Convention centere,J.B.S. Halden Avenue, Kolkata ,2004 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Design and development of new insitu model to study the bioadhesive property of polymer’’ in 5th International Symposium on“Innovation in Pharmaceutical sciences & Technology’’ on 1st to 3rd February , 2003, at Mumbai, organized by B.V.Patel Education Trust & PERD centre , India . 2003 (Published as abstract)
- Panda,B.P., “Frog ciliary model-A novel approach to study the bioadhesive properties of polymer”. 54th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress on Dec 13rd to 15th ‘2002 held at Pune. 2002 (Published as abstract)
Guest Lectures Delivered
Delivered scientific guest lectures and talks in various faculty development programmes at different platforms on
- Pharmacokinetics in Drug Discovery and Development: Issues and challenges
- Concepts and Strategies in Drug Targeting
- Monoclonal Antibodies Therapeutics : From Bench to Bedside
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery System: Concept to Commercialization
Awards & Honours
- Received best paper award in Odisha Pharmaceutical Congress ,2012, India.
- Received Best Teacher Award-2012 of Roland Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Berhampur, Orissa, India.
- Received Fellow of Institute of Chemist from Institution of Chemist, India, Kolkatta with life fellowship, 2012.
- Biography has been included in 30th edition of the Marquis World Who’s Who 2012, published by world’s leading Marquis Who\'s Who LLC, publications, US.
- Advisory/Editorial Board of International Journal of Emerging Trends in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Indian Pharmaceutical Association(IPA),Kalina, Santacruze(E),Mumbai,India
- Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI),Bangalore,India
- Indian Hospital Pharmacists Associations(IHPA) at New Delhi,India
- Fellow of the Institution of Chemist, India