|Dr Darshini Siwanandan
MSc. Pharmacy Practice (Overseas Pharmacist), UK
- Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Practice
- Hospital Pharmacy Clinical Practice
- Ambulatory Care Pharmacy Practice Services (specifically in infectious disease and paediatrics)
- Hospital Pharmacist with Ministry of Health, Malaysia, 5 years.
- National Health Service, UK hospital and Community Pharmacy Placements, 2015.
- Good Clinical Practice Certified, National Health Institute Malaysia, 2012.
- Malaysian Ministry of Health, Pharmaceutical Services Division, Extemporaneous Formulation committee member; Developed the 2015 Evidence-¬‐ based Extemporaneous Formulation Guide for primary, secondary and tertiary care Malaysian Government Centres.
- National Pharmaco--economics and Outcome Research Conference poster presenter on knowledge and awareness of pharmacist and technicians on oral extemporaneous preparations for paediatric patients in local hospital.
- 1st Malaysian National Pharmacy Conference, Hospital Representative, 2014.
- Speaker on Asthma Updates and its drug delivery device Seminar in Kolej Sains Kesihatan Bersekutu, Sungai Buloh, 2013.
- Extemporaneous drug preparation and dispensing, hospital level, Sungai Buloh, 2013.
- Malaysian Board Registered Pharmacist.
- Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society Member.
- UK Royal Pharmaceutical Society Member.