|Dr Yow Hui Yin
Bachelor of Pharmacy, PhD(Pharmacy)
- Pharmacology, Human Anatomy and Physiology, Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmacogenomics, Behavioural monitoring in animals, Epilepsy research, Pharmacy Practice
- UKM Faculty of Pharmacy Alumni Association – Committee member 2016- 2018
- Lecturer (MAHSA University) – 2015-2016
- Clinical Pharmacist (Ministry of Health) – 2010-2012
- Zhi-Han, L., Hui-Yin, Y., Makmor-Bakry, M. 2017. Medication-handling challenges among visually impaired population. Archives of Pharmacy Practice 8:8-14.
- Hui-Yin, Y., Ahmad, N., Azmi, N., Makmor-Bakry, M. 2014. Insignificant influence of test order on cognitive behavior in Wistar rats. J. Pharm. Negative Result 5: 29 – 33.
- Yow, H.Y., Ahmad, N., Makmor-Bakry, M. 2013. Pathogenesis of epilepsy: Challenges in animal models. Iran. J. Basic Med. Sci. 16: 1119 – 1132.
- Ahmad, N, Yow, H.Y., Makmor-Bakry, M. 2013. Seizure attainment and mortality of mice in kainate-induced status epilepticus. Int. J. Pharm. Sci. 5 (3): 145 – 147.
- Yow, H.Y., Ahmad, N., Azmi, N., Makmor-Bakry, M. 2013. Effect of open field arena size in behavioural performance of Wistar rats in object recognition task. Proceeding of the Eighth Indochina Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences: 698 – 700.
- Poster presenter - ASEAN PharmNET - The 1st International Conference on Pharmacy Education and Research Network of ASEAN; Bangkok, Thailand; 2nd – 4th December 2015.
- Poster presenter - 31th International Epilepsy Congress 2015; Istanbul, Turkey; 5 – 9th September 2015.
- Oral presenter - Pharmaceutical Sciences Research Day 2015; UKM, KL; 15th – 16th April 2015
- Poster presenter - The Eighth Indochina Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences (Pharma Indochina VIII); Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; 4th – 5th December 2013
- Pharmacist registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia since 2010
- Member of Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (2012 – current)