|Dr. Lim Chong Hin
PhD in Education, University of East Anglia, UK
Master of Education, University of Exeter, UK
- Educational Assessment, Research Methodology, Teaching Mathematics, Contemporary Issues in Mathematics Education, Teaching calculus and algebra, Philosophy of Mathematics
- Teacher education, mathematics education, educational assessment, curriculum policy.
Scholarly Activities/ Industry Experience
- Lecturer, Teacher Education Institute (1983 – 2002)
- Senior Lecturer, Sultan Idris Education University (2003 – 2011)
- Ratnavadivel, N. & Lim, C.H. (2011). Curriculum Development and Management: Practitioner Research and Quality Learning. In Issa, M.S. & Myint, S.K. (Eds.). Practitioner Research in Teacher Education: Theory and Best Practice. Frankfurt: Peter Lang.
- Lim, C.H. et al. (2008). Pedagogical Decision Making as a Basis for Transforming Teaching and Learning: Practices and Challenges of History Teachers. In John, C.L., & Ling, P.S. Developing Teachers and Developing Schools in Changing Context. Hong Kong: The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Lim, C.H. (2007). Educational Research: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches. Shah Alam: McGraw-Hill.
Guest Lectures Delivered
- Invited speaker on 'Quality Learning in Higher Education' at Syarahan Malim Lecture Series organised by Sultan Idris Education University on 10 Nov 2010.
- Invited speaker on 'Constructive Alignment of the Curriculum' at Educate10 Seminar jointly organised by Ministry of Higher Education and Monash University on 7 Oct 2010.
- Invited keynote speaker on 'Teknologi Sebagai Pengupaya Kualiti Kepada Pembelajaran Matematik'at Seminar Pendidikan Matematik Berbasis Teknologi Yang Bertaraf Internasional Menuju Sumatera Selatan Gemilang, Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia on 8 May 2010.
- Malaysia Educational Research Association
- Qualitative Research Association of Malaysia
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics, USA